• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Funny Hannie, never thought about it like that. We had a beautiful weeping willow on the edge of the pond and it never looked like the leaves were in the water either. Love those trees.
Tess, OMG! Beautiful rose. Too bad we can't smell it  ;)

Tess (Tassie D)

We had a big male Koala decide our gum tree looked good. Our dog went mad, barking at him until we shut the patio gate so she couldn't get to him.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Tori803

Tess did your koala stick around or are they wanderers?
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Tess (Tassie D)

Definitely wanderers Tori. After a fight between him and another koala that kept us awake half the night, they moved on.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Tess, I am so envious until I got to the part about them fighting and keeping you awake half the night. Still, pretty neat!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Gotta luv our critters.... sometimes!  lol
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Walking to my desk with a cup of tea when a koala strolled across the patio and up the tea tree. He's now asleep after growling at us for taking photos.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

How cute Tess, great pic!  You are so lucky to have these beautiful critters come to your yard. 
All I saw today was snow... pretty but I would rather be in Victoria right now.  :)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hannie, I think I'd prefer the snow. Supposed to get to 37C/98F for the next couple of days.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Tess, thanks for sharing ... absolutely too cute! And Hannie, oh my! So much snow. Beautiful. We had a cool snap and are already warming back up. Here's a sunset shot from Thanksgiving. Mother Nature does like putting on a show.

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Great shot Lyn!  I like how the lines are coming together near the sun, beautiful sky.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Thanks Lynn and Hannie. Wish I could have captured the pelicans. What a display they put on!

Lynnya

Merry Christmas all.. this was my morning walk this morning.. snapped with my phone...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...