• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Good morning to all from Glacier National Park Montana.. This was the road towards the park and then we saw hundreds of Buffalo in the Blackfeet Nation Reservation.. not very good pictures but good memories.. hopefully will get to work on my restore as well in the next few days of camp rest. ^-^

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Candy, he does do an excellent job of licking every last bit of sauce off. Still, he has yet to be spared a bath after one of those "special treats". And Hannie, glad you like his new do ... wish I could say it was all on purpose. Was trying to get the sides even and he kept wiggling  ::)
Amsterdam, OK, TX ... I think the heat of summer is here!   Maybe we all need to visit Tess. We could help get the roses cut back when they stop blooming. I for one would love to see and smell that red velvet rose!
Of course, we could also ask Lynn to book a spot next to where she is now. Beautiful Lynn!!

Candice

I just love going on vacation in the comfort of my desk chair. Wonderful pictures!  Visiting Tess is a lovely idea. :)
Candice

Mhayes

She's making all of us jealous. I'm going on a week vacation soon, but it won't be cooler--New Mexico.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

My red velvet is top centre in this photo.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Gorgeous roses, the different shades look so good together.

The buffalo with the mountains in the background look great, just imagine how many used to roam the plains once upon a time...

I will leave the travelling to others and enjoy very much their photos from my desk chair, just like Candy.   :)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Tess I can smell those roses.. made me smile.

Shadow

Tess, love the smell of fresh cut roses. Yours are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
And girls, were these the "chairs" you were talking about ........   :funny:

Mhayes

Tess, your roses are beautiful, is your red velvet as large as it looks? Way to go Shadow, I'm sure that's what they meant.  ;)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Yes Margie, almost covers a breakfast plate, 7 inches across.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

We are watching the weather forecasts and awaiting Cindy's arrival on the coast. Hope she is gentle and out of here.

Tori803

We had a new furnace installed today. After all the banging and sawing and drilling they had to test it by turning it up to 84(F). It worked fine but the first few minutes were very stinky and all the smoke alarms went off! So much fun. At least we won't have to worry about it failing in the middle of winter!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Shadow

Tori, sorry it was a noisy, smelly day. Glad you won't be without heat in the winter. Does it mean you also have AC for the summer?

Lynnya

Shadow are you in Cind'ys path? :-\no no by

Tori803

Shadow we have a window air conditioner which is sufficient for our little house in Minnesota since it cools down at night. They did include a nifty programmable thermostat!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge