• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Oh no Candy, I hope the rain stopped and that we don't have to organize a copy run to The Sooner State!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

It did stop, Hannie and tough it is clouded over today, there is no rain.  Our area received a little 3.5 inches of rain in a short period of time.  It always amazes me that people try to drive over low, running water, areas.  Several rescues were done for that very reason yesterday.
Candice

Hannie

Candy, glad to hear it stopped.  Yes, so many people underestimate the power of water, even when it only knee high you can be swept away.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

Winter has returned to Minnesota, a good day to catch up on indoor chores.

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Shadow

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Ha ha... you know you've had a lot of rain when a duck waddles by. 

Candice

Hannie

Candy, I can still see a lot of water.  Good for the duck but not so for you!

My moring walk, I had to chuckle when I saw what happened to my neighbourhood... lamp shades everywhere!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Are you finally drying out Candy?
Hannie ... love your morning walk path. The lamp shades are a hoot! Shadow would be stopping at every tree to say "hi"  :funny:

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Shadow

Storms are getting near so Momma and the baby birds were nowhere to be found this morning. This limber goose (?) was enjoying the waterfall...the heck with "fowl" weather!  :funny: Amazing how they can twist their necks and turn their heads so far around. She kept a real close eye on us. 

Hannie

Lynn, I like your Roman tufted goose but would rather twist my neck for this:
(hubby made these and I'm not sharing any of it ^-^)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Oh Hannie  :funny: You did it again. Now I know what I want for lunch. (You and Pat have the best hubbies!)
Thanks for naming the goose for me. There are a pair at the pond that have given us many funny moments these last few weeks.

Lynnya

Oh nice goose Shadow.. nice colors... and Hannie?? I'm supposed to be trying to stay on my diet!!!  No hope.. I am now starving.... :mad:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Lynn, diet is not a very nice word!   :police:
The nachos were amazing...  :)

Kind of lost hope of seeing them this year, must have been the cool weather in April that slowed everything down.  But here they are!  Mom and Dad and 7 little furballs.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]