• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo Ann Snover

We don't expect anything like the record February snows, but it's at it *again* this morning!! Snow, snow go away...

Jo Ann

Lynnya

My son lives in Seattle... his driveway is an hallucination of a goat track... they didn't get out for nearly a week lol - coming from a New England Winter we had a good laugh.. even more so now we bask about in the sun in Florida..

Hey! were old - we deserve it... :cool: :crazy:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Jo Ann Snover

We lived in New Hampshire for 11 years, so I do know what a real winter looks like :)

And enjoy your warmth and sun - gloat a lot about wimpy Seattleites complaining about a dusting!!
Jo Ann

Mhayes

I have had my fill of snow and freezing drizzle this winter, but Jo Ann your view is beautiful if you only didn't have to get out in it.

Lynn, let's not gloat.  :funny: GK our long time OPR volunteer who for health reasons doesn't get on the Forum anymore, used to really rub it in during the winter moths. She too lives in Florida.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

I know.. I'm totally sick of all the sun we get, the kayaking is getting really grueling and the bird life is driving me nuts...sigh.. oh for a nice freezing rain.. :funny:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I miss Glenna!   She was a kick!!!  Also, good to see you back JoAnn

There is a flock of Robins out my back window and light fog!   Five days ago we were at 8 degrees at night. 21 degrees for the day.  Yesterday it was in the 40s.  Ahhhh Oklahoma Spring!! 

Candice

Jo Ann Snover

Lynn, I'm going to start sticking pins into a model of your computer and tablet to make curves jump around like crazy if you're not careful :)

We'll get back to those vivid blue skies and low humidity warm days with gentle breezes and then I won't be thinking...how I miss the three-shower-days of Florida's humid summers :)

(And we'll take the Spring break week in San Diego which will provide an interim boost of sunshine and warmth until ours returns)
Jo Ann

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Love the beach shot Athol and enjoyed the winter pics Jo Ann ... especially from down here where there's none of that white stuff!  ;)
I'm with Margie, sick of winter!! We haven't had anything like all of you folks in the north but ole' Mother Nature has dealt plenty of weird weather. So ready for some sunshine  :P

Candice

Shadow, all over it's been an odd winter.  It's almost over though!
Candice

Shadow

The thunderstorms blew through here yesterday and today is glorious. The sun is out and everything is so vibrant. We headed over to one of our favorite ponds to explore. Came across this pair. Beautiful markings. Bet one of you wise ones knows what kind of duck this is ... yes?  ^-^

Candice

What a lovely couple of Wood Ducks!!
Candice

Shadow

Thanks Candy. Now I can go read all about them.

Mhayes

Shadow, what beautiful photos of the wood ducks. I think they are one of the most beautiful, and of course the male gets all the glory. I have the Walnut River in my backyard and back when we had a canoe we would come up on them.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow