• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Beautiful colors Shadow! 
In Amsterdam everything still looks green, it seems like there are just 2 seasons left here: summer & winter!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

Well darn, Shadow, I was in the upper P as well and went over to Mackinac Island.  This photo was taken out the window of the Grand Hotel. 

phil

Shadow

Thanks Gang and hope you feel better soon Margie. Darn indeed Phil. Love your shot. Told my sister all about you and sent her the link to that video you did. They were there at the hotel for a few days and are already making plans to head back up to the UP next year to camp. What a gorgeous area.
And Hannie, that is so sad you are down to two seasons. The weather has been so weird. Do you still see the swan family?

Lynnya

Oh Margie sorry about the sneezies and blowies.. put chapstick on your nose and drink lots of hot lemon water or tea..Lots of rest and a good book...

signed
Nurse Rachett... :knuppel:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Uh oh Margie ... better get well fast!  :funny:

philbach

Well goodness and gracious.  I woke up this morning and I saw three freezing geese cruising by.  Snow too.  So Soon!!

phil

Lynnya

OOOO way too cold for me.. this was my day Wednesday at Cedar Key Fl.. saw this cute little critter sunning on a log..

this may have been mom..

a beautiful end to a spectacular day...

Candice

Candice

philbach

Very Nice pictures, Lynnya.  Thanks for posting them. 
phil

Hannie

Very beautiful shots, I envy you all for being close to so much beauty.
Margie, I hope you got rid of your cold, I had the start of one but luckily it went away!
Shadow, the swan family is still there:  the kids all left home but decided to share an apartment together.  Mom and dad are are taking a well deserved break.  :)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks guys.. yes Hannie I'm very fortunate to live here and never take it for granted...

Marydh

So beautiful  Love the reflection of the little guy in the water.

Tess (Tassie D)

Beautiful photos everyone. We are having all 4 seasons every week here. One day aircon, the next we are lighting the fire.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

What great pictures everyone! Tess, I'm almost the same but 2 seasons: fall and winter. Went from not needing a coat to down to 17 deg F.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

LOVE all the pics gang! I guess winter is here for many of us and Tess, Mother Nature sounds like she's on a merry go round where you are.  :crazy:
We are dealing with a misbehaving computer.  :knuppel:  Back soon. (We hope!)