• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Shadow, the pictures are great and when you click on them, they are larger. The bottom photo shows the guy tacking (flip your sail with boom to change direction) almost being ran over but that might not be as close as it looks.  :up:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Tess (Tassie D)

Rough weather here so the whales are swimming 50ft from the breakwall in the town just down the road.

Not my photo.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Thanks Shadow, now I'm hungry. Wow Tess, that is so neat to be able to see them.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

philbach

Great Photo Tess.   This morning I was flying my drone down main street in Belgium Wisconsin.  Yep lots of work going on there. :-\

phil

Shadow

Hannie

Shadow, is it hot here?  After winter there was no spring but full blown summer with temps close to 30 degrees Celsius.  It is going to get even hotter in the next few weeks, no rain, farmers are suffering and so is the country side.  I sure hope this is not going to be a recurring thing in the future!

Tess, it must be a great sight to see the whales come in so close, beautiful.
Phil, great shot, must be fun to have drone like that.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Great photo Phil. A drone would be very handy at times.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Neat picture Phil. A drone in my hands would be a dangerous weapon.

Hannie, I believe in climate change and things are going to get worse. Very hot and humid here.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Sorry to hear you are also having a heat wave Hannie, and Candy, hang in there. You gals stay cool!
It is 110 in the shade right now.   Must admit, this heat is beginning to get to us.  :-[

Candice

Climate is always changing.  This was posted by KFOR weather.  History of our weather. 

Candice

Shadow

Last weekend we had strong winds so the sail boat races were really fun.

philbach

Well yesterday I took my drone out in the flight up the beach some.  I made a video of the flight.  Its on the Wisconsin side of Lake Michigan.

https://vimeo.com/284195235
phil