• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Beautiful Lynn. You and hubby sure found some wonderful places to visit along your journey! Thanks for sharing.

Tess (Tassie D)

Beautiful Place Lynn. I can imagine how quiet it is there.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I've been out edging and mowing... while it is beautiful, I feel the heat!!  WHEW!
Candice

Shadow

So Candy, This followed by     :funny:

Candice

No beach play.  I'd have to go to the gulf for that.  I love the idea of turning on the sprinklers though. Does that count?  P.S. Normally I split up the yard work (3.2 acres) but silly me  :D wanted to get it all done. Good thing, too. It rained lightly last night! 

So now I'm thinking about cool weather and Halloween.... :)

This fine lady was making her nightly web two steps out my backdoor.  How'd you like to step out onto the decking and meet her?   :wow:
By morning however, the web is gone and I suspect she's sleeping sweetly under the eaves.

Candice

Shadow

Candice

Candice

Hannie

Nice shot of the beautiful barn spider Candy, reminds of the fall time here.  Sometimes when I open the door to leave the house in the morning, a spiderweb will have blocked the whole entrance. 
When I forget to check before I walk out it can be quite unpleasant, no matter how much I admire the critters.   

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

I fully understand.  It happened to be a moonless night and my hubby was shining the flashlight out the door so I could take the trash down when he noticed this gal.  Close to the A/C there was another.  Must have been the night for having a dueling web contest.  Looked her up, too. She's called a garden orb-weaver.  Makes sense to me.
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

No way, outside spiders get relocated far way from the house. Our dog loves to eat them as well as moths.

Deadly ones get dead.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

"Deadly ones get dead"  :funny:

Candice

If they are doing no harm to me, I let them be.  This gal is awake when I'm not and asleep when I'm awake.  We are copasetic.  :)
Candice

Lynnya

When I lived in Australia for a few years I was driving my car and put the sun visor down and a huge spider fell into my lap... :wow: then another time I was canoeing with my women friends and a HUGE wolf spider crawled over the edge of my cap in front of my eyes.. :cool: I am terrified of spiders.. don't like em.. don't kill em unless they attack me but do not like em one bit...I nearly vacated that canoe with much screaming... 
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Candice