• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Lynn, what a fantastic trip, you get to see so much good stuff!  The flooding can be quite dramatic and you have to make sure to be out of the way,good that you left!  :) 
Shadow, do you live near that lake and do people swim there?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Yes Margie...our son gave us a new Chevy Silverado 250.
We were trapped in rock springs Utah... he's been wanting to do it for a while but we wouldn't let him...then suddenly the situation was dire... he's a wonderful son indeed. He said"it's good karma for me to help you both"...we are truly blessed. :loveit:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Hannie. Yes, we are lucky to be close to the lake. They no longer allow swimming. Lots of fishing, sailing, kayaking etc. No power boats makes it nice and quiet. Lovely place to hang out.
Lynn - rain, wind, snow, flooding ... your trip has not been boring! Look forward to your Yellowstone pics.

Mhayes

Lynn, would your son considering adopting a senior citizen?  :halo:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Margie I think he feels he has his hands full with the two that he'sgot  :D

Here's where we went day before yesterday.. Beartooth Pass Wyoming  :cool:

The view at 10,000 feet

Shadow we skipped Yellowstone (been before) and too many people.. went for Beartooth instead which was quite exciting to say the least..

Look at all those spots on my sensor!!

Shadow

Wow Lynn. Beautiful country! All that snow. Did you and hubby get out and make some snow angels?  ;)

Candice

I have a friend that lives close to Bridger Bowl.  Here's what she said this morning, " Meanwhile, at Bridger Bowl this morning! Pouring down rain and 38 degrees at our house this morning. Brrr"  LOL 

Gotta love that higher elevation!
Candice

Shadow

How are those roses coming along Tess?

This is what we did today  :)

Lynnya

Too funny my.. hope he enjoyed it 😁

Mhayes

How beautiful Lynn, making me antsy for my vacation that is coming up soon.

Shadow, do he enjoy it or not?  :)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

So, Lynn and Margie ... Shadow said to tell you, "enjoy" might not be the right word. Worth it - absolutely!
Vet said he could have a small meatball with his medicine. He hates the medicine but loves the reward! Today's meatball included some sauce.  :halo:

Prebath ...

Candice

Good thing the little guy has some blond fur.  After all the sauce is licked off, it will blend pretty well!  lol
Candice

Hannie

Lol, Shadow looks smart with his new hair cut!

It has been quite warm here these last few days, wouldn't mind higher elevation for a while.  (5 meter below sea level in my part of Amsterdam  :))

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Reaching the 90s here, Hannie.  I water in the morning to keep things happy.
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Shadow, I'm waiting on the ones along the front of the house to finish blooming then I'll be done.

My red velvet rose sits right outside the open window and sends the most wonderful scent inside. It has 10 ft tall stems but is not a climber! I had to cut it back to 3ft just before summer so the new awning could be installed.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]