• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Too bad you're so far away Tess. We could swap peppers for figs. Mom's peppers are going "bananas"!  ;D 
Your youngest makes mowing look fun. Sure beats the ole' push mowers! Love your yard.

Hannie

A little bird told that Tess's youngest has something much better now to ride in!   :)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Yea for Tess's youngest!

This goose was sound asleep.

Tess (Tassie D)

Isn't it amazing how they can sleep like that! Great photo Shadow.

Yes the youngest bought her first car a couple of weeks ago, a 3 door Toyota Echo. She's currently having driving lessons with an instructor and hubby.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Thanks Tess. You're right Candy it was out. His partner was standing watch. They have been a fun couple to watch.
Tess, your youngest must be on cloud 9. Such a momentous occasion. Fun little car!

Mhayes

Shadow, what a cute picture of the goose. He was later seen waddling into a chiropractor's office.

Tess, so happy for your daughter! She looks so happy.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Margie ... right! Made me want to stretch my own neck.  ;D

Lynnya

Nice goose shadow  :)  Congrats on the youngest's first car Tess  :D

We are recovering from our first major breakdown on the road... our big Silver Pickup boiled on a 9000 foot pass  :'( Our wonderful son in seattle came to our rescue with this amazing gift... we are truly blessed.

So we are now back on the road in style...This is our new rig in Lander Wyoming.. rivers are in historic flood stage so we may have to pull out to avoid another disaster  :crazy:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Lynn, sure sorry you had to go through all that. Wonderful your son was able to ride in with Big Blue! Wishing you a relaxing day.  :hug:

Tori803

I used to live in Lander many years ago. The local museum has photos of the flooding that occurred in the early 1900s along the Popo Agie (pronounced Puh po zhuh) River :huh:. I always wondered why they allowed people to build homes in the canyon after that. Hope they're still there!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Lynnya

Hi Tori,
Yes flooding everywhere right now as the heat wave melts the snow pack.. all the creeks and rivers and running high.  We hot footed out of Lander this morning before the peak and are now high and dry in Cody Wyoming..

Recognize this?

Lander

Shadow

High and dry sounds good Lynn. How's Cody?
We took advantage of the sunshine and headed over to the lake to watch a sail boat race. These 3 came right at us.

Lynnya

Nice lake shadow...looks like a good daily spot to visit. Cody is o.k. it's a tourist place really..it's quite pretty and clean ..lots of cowboy stuff and Buffalo Bill Cody things everywhere. We are off to less populated roads today..we're going to go over Beartooth pass but on checking this morning it's closed because of snow and high winds :D
Good job I checked. Hopefully we'll see some Buffalo today.. skirting top end of Yellowstone...away from crowds ... ;D
Have a great day all!

Mhayes

Beautiful pictures Lynn, now all of us are going to want to go on vacation. Question: Your son gave you a new pickup? Wow@

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]