• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Having trouble with the foreground of this pic

Started by battleaxe, March 31, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Hi ! I'm having trouble with the cake,plate,  what I think is a serving plate, and arms of the baby.   If there is anything else wrong please point it out. :hug:

Tess (Tassie D)

It looks to me like just the tray of the highchair?

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

seems like the highchair table but I see a patterned place maybe with his cake on it? Brave girl BA
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I'm going to have to agree with Tess and Lynnya.  While it may be cake, it could just as well be peas.  And we all know that both are fun to play with especially when you can do it yourself.
Candice

Shadow

Could you use the B&W to work on the arms of the baby and then paint the color back in?
You brave woman you!!

Mhayes

It could even be a grasshopper. Okay, just kidding. I agree with Tess, Lynn. and Shadow. Tess' photo shows more detail and it might be worthwhile to go B/W and then color as Shadow suggested.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

battleaxe

Is this okay to send up?   I desaturated the food for I still don't know what it is. Fries...peas....beans

Hannie

Nancy, I love how careful you always are to leave the photo as close to the original as possible!
Perhaps here you could clean up around baby's nose and and arms some more and give the cabinet fronts a wipe?  ;)

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

battleaxe

Thank-you !  :hug:
This is what I am sending back....I think