• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Started by Shadow, March 19, 2017, 12:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi all. This is a WIP. Still plenty more cleanup to do. Anyone have ideas/suggestions on how to approach the man on the right's left hand (looking at screen)? The rt seems to be waving. His face needs help too! So does the sweet baby's. Your fresh eyes and ideas are eagerly welcome! Thx

Hannie

Beautiful cleanup already Lyn, you managed to keep detail even in the blown out areas of the original.
The baby looks as good as it can be I think.  You could slightly darken the dress in the area that outlines baby's head.
The waving hands look they moved while the photo was shot, don't think you can do much there?
I think the boy had more of a spit curl on his forhead? 
When you look at the other faces you can use those to determine where his face might need some more shading?

One more thing, I thing the boys mouth may be more open.

Great job!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hi Lyn.. off boating today with sweet family :loveit: Those tips of Hannie's will take your wip right over the top dearie... lovely job... :up: :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Envious of you and your gang out boating Lynn!
Thanks so much Hannie. Really appreciate you sharing the tips and the example!  :wnw:  Here's where it is now. Thinking the hand in the man's lap might need to have fingers out and blurred or leave as a fist? The shmutz on the frame & text is just compression artifact. Any thoughts? Thx all  ;)

Mhayes

Shadow, this looks great!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Shadow,  great job!
Candice

Shadow

Many thanks Margie and Candice!

Hannie

Lovely restore Lyn!

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Many thanks Hannie. You paved the way for me. And by the way, check out this piece on those spitting alpacas. Mother Nature is so grand. And funny!  ^-^
http://www.livingthecountrylife.com/animals/why-llamas-and-alpacas-spit/

Hannie

Thanks Lyn, I know now how to behave when I walk past our "friendly" neighbourhood lama!

;D

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]