• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Young Athlete

Started by Lynnya, March 16, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Still at the dining room table ;D still only a mouse... please check my color correction on this new image.. muchly appreciated..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Dining room table ... office ... wherever you are ... we're glad you're here  ^-^
The correction looked a bit washed out so I tried a couple different points and it came out warmer. Probably not supposed to use this, but I found the bright spot/highlight just above rt eye (looking at screen) a good white point. See what you think and then do what you know is best.  ;)  PB isn't uploading and don't see PI either so ... I used the left leg of ladder for gray pt - did Levels Gray Dropper on this point. Then added Curves Layer and used Shadow on inside "v" of ladder/shirt for black point, gray point remained the same and used spot above/right of right eye for highlights. Used 244/ 142 / 15 for settings. Sorry can't show you the screenshot.  :(   Good luck. Know you'll work wonders with it!

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn.. I think I'll wait til I get back to my computer before I tackle this one.. this screen is too crappy.  Thanks for taking the time, I'll try you suggestions when I get off the dining room table  :funny:

Shadow

Hey girl. PB is still misbehaving but got this to work. Silly computer! For whenever you get back to it ....  Meanwhile, have a good one!  ;)

Lynnya

Hi Lyn.. thanks for feedback.. looks good but on this monitor there's a lot of red in the skin tones so I can't really do anything.. looking forward to working onnit when I have my office back.. but not wanting family to leave.. having lots of baby time :loveit:

Lynnya

Hi Gang.. boy have I missed you all and this forum.. been as sick as a dog with overseas aircraft germs...I'm back from the brink and have done a restart on this image... eyes on this one please as I'm a bit at sixes and sevens...

Hannie

Hi Lynn,

Sure would hate to have to travel far these days, hope you are feeling better! 

Your colors look right to me, not too bright or anything.  Must be hard working with just a mouse.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hi Hannie thanks for your input.  I'm back at my "real computer" now with my Wacom pen :) I don't know how Candice does all her work with a mouse.. I didn't travel, they came to me.. had a lovely family visit then crashed with germs after they left lol.. I'ts nice to surface again in the world.. makes you appreciate your health.

Shadow

Great to have you back!  :loveit:
Looking very good. Agree with Hannie, colors looking good. BMOC (big man on campus  ::) ) will be back to his original splendor in no time!

Lynnya

Thanks shadow... this is my wip... what can you see?? Thanks.

Shadow

Looks really good Lynn. Double ck that line on the upper right side of the hairline ... is that maybe damage? Very nice girl!  :up:

Lynnya

thanks Lyn, will check out hairline later... have a great day all

Lynnya

Help please gang... is some of that stuff around his forehead hair?? or is it all damage.. seems to me it must be hair? but I need to take out the red??? need eyes please.

Hannie

Yes Lyn, I think it is hair.  On the right side of his head the volume of is hair should come in some?

One way I use sometimes to tone down the reds is with a Selective Color adjustment layer.  In the red tab move the blue slightly to the right until your red looks less bright.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Great! thanks Hannie :hug: