• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Miss Plaswirth

Started by Candice, March 14, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Thank you Lynnya and thank you for all the other help that brought this young lady to be able to go home.  Dare I try the guy?  lol
Candice

Shadow

Wow!  :wnw:  Thanks for sharing the tip of overlaying the original. Have to remember that.

Candice

Quote from: Shadow on March 17, 2017, 04:30:46 PM
Wow!  :wnw:  Thanks for sharing the tip of overlaying the original. Have to remember that.
For me, Shadow, it helps spot little things that are missing.  When I do that, I changed the fill and toggle back and forth working on what was and what it.  Hope that makes sense.  lol
Candice

Lynnya

Yes that overlay tip changes everything.. I always have my original along side my wip but the overlay tip is great..thanks.. :loveit:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Made perfect sense Candy. Tried it on Pink cuz' the PJ's looked off ... much easier to see what needed attention than looking from one image to another. You rock girl!  ;)

Candice

Quote from: Shadow on March 18, 2017, 01:05:53 PM
Made perfect sense Candy. Tried it on Pink cuz' the PJ's looked off ... much easier to see what needed attention than looking from one image to another. You rock girl!  ;)

Thanks!  I'm glad that it worked for ya.  I watch so many amazing people in here and when they list out all of their levels with so much detail, I'm amazed.  Since I'm self taught, I had to find what worked for me and I'm sure that even the pros have to do that, too.  Overlaying was just one thing that was a constant for me. 

Candice

Mhayes

Beautiful job, Candice!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice