• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Tess

Started by Shadow, February 23, 2017, 09:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lynnya

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESS - HAVE A BONZA DAY - I'LL HAVE A COLD TUBE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :hug:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Happy, Happy Birthday Tess!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Jonas.Wendorf

Best regards,
Jonas

schen

Happy birthday, Tess. Hope you have a wonderful fun filled day and many many more to come.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mike S.

Happy 29th Birthday Tess,

What's a birthday without cake?  Enjoy your special day.

Mike

Mike S.

Pat

Happy birthday Tess.  Enjoy your special day :hug:  Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone, love all the cakes and dogs. :D Having a quiet day before we plant my new presents in the garden. I know what one lot is but can't identify the green one lol.

Mystery one.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Tess it looks like maybe it could be a Bromeliad.  Bromeliads are members of a plant family called Bromeliaceae. The family contains over 3000 described species in approximately 56 genera plus thousands of hybrids. The most well known bromeliad is the pineapple.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Tess,

Hope you enjoyed your special day. Had to pull this one back out as you are the only one with these at home.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks Pat, it could very well be a bromeliad. I have a nice shady spot picked out for it.

Thanks Margie, a kangaroo in drag lol. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]