• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another duzzy needs new eyes

Started by battleaxe, February 22, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Here it is.  Looks rough.  most likely will stay that way....it is a 2.5x4.5 pic.  Hope I did not stray too much.  Took the face from another pic I have of the girl to help with that.  same with the shoes.  Did I make the length of the skirt too long?  I'll fix the border when done.  Not sure if the house is right.

Not sure where to put shadows ie girl, roof etc.     Know there should be some.

Any suggestions to clean this up more would be appreciated.    :hug:

Lynnya

Hi BA... boy you like to torture yourself more than I do  ;D House looks pretty good to me.. I think the skirt might be a tad long and a little dark..I think the shoes also would be  a bit lighter and more rounded.. face looks good to me..

you are very brave.. very difficult image and you're making the best of it..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi BA. I'm with Lynn. Yowzir! Agree to lighten the skirt and am thinking the dark under the shoes is shadow? If yes, maybe lighten and graduate it. You've already come a long way. Good luck. Look forward to the final!

Hannie

Hi BA,

You are so brave to work this one but I'm not sure this photo can be restored, so much detail was lost.  Without reference photos it may end up more like an artist's impression of what it once looked like?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi BA,

I agree with Hannie that this one should have been a non-restore.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

battleaxe

okay I'll send this one back as non-store

Mhayes

BA, thanks for all your work on this one and sometimes there just isn't enough there to work on.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

jesterjeni

I hope you don't mind....I took a shot at this little girl. I see it was deemed a non-restore

Mhayes

Jester, is doesn't work and looks like a cutout doll from somewhere else. How about picking a current photo from one of our galleries and then posting it to the Forum?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]