• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Photos Added

Started by Mhayes, February 12, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I have added some nice "golden oldies" to my Forum Gallery. There are three for the Plaswirth and the one in the best shape will make a good reference for the other two. Those two won't be easy, but still have plenty of info. The other two are for the Rivet family and will finish things up. Those two are real eye candy. Enjoy.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I've put in my requests. :)
Candice

Lynnya

Oh l love the single woman  :'( I can't pick one I'm working on a toughie that may take some time...maybe there'll be more coming...
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

weewood

Margie,,,I've been very busy with business restorations and some fine art work and besides that my health has been failing and it just does not give me the time I need to do everything I want, but I will start back at OPR again, but I might have to hold off until after the 1st the year, but I'll do my best! David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

Hi David, Great to hear from you. This post was back in Feb and those photos are done, but plenty now from Baton Rouge. We understand that people do what they can with their schedules and appreciate everyone's efforts.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi David, it is good to hear from you, wishing you all the best with your health.
Hopefully we will see back here soon!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]