• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I'ts awfully quiet in here

Started by Lynnya, February 08, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all, waiting for an image to work on and have cleaned the house from top to bottom .. for new people coming it? It's not usually this quiet.. just wait.. any minute we'll be inundated with images of all shapes sizes and levels to work on :up: then the forum with burst into life again and the house work will go to heck ;D
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Pat

"then the forum with burst into life again and the house work will go to heck ;D" 

Yep, gotta get those priorities right  :loveit:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Shadow

:funny:  you gals!
Lucky us ... unseasonably warm with sun and blue skies ... so phooey on housework and off to picnic and watch the sail boaters who are also playing hookie.  :loveit:

Mhayes

Lynn,

Hold on there is more coming. Right now I'm like a mouse on a treadmill and can't seem to get off. Between work, taxes, and things going wrong and waiting for the repairman--I'm pooped. But never fear, I have some fun ones coming up.  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Hang in there Margie!  ;)

Mhayes

Thanks Shadow, that's pretty much where I am right now. LOL

I hope to get a handle on some upcoming events and some new things in the works--such as possibly working with FEMA in helping tornado victims. This is in the planning stages.

Hope to catch my breadth soon.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

We'll be here when you surface Margie.. take a big breath :hug:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

I'm puzzled, what does "housework" mean?

:halo:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

You funny girl Hannie! You know, the stuff that usually gets the kids and some hubbies to do this ...

Candice

Candice