• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi form the UK

Started by andrewturner1983, February 05, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewturner1983

Hi all, 

Just thought i'd introduce myself I have been restoring photographs as a hobby and thought be nice to put my time to better use.  I've only been restoring photos for a couple of years but still have a lot to learn.  Hoping that I can get some advice from you all.   

Look forward to working with you all.

Kind Regards

Hannie

Welcome to OPR Andrew!  We are so glad you decided to join us.
Take some time to review past posts in the forum and you'll find some great tips and suggestions.
The forum is a good learning environment, this is a friendly, fun loving group and we look forward to your posts.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

A warm and sunny welcome from Florida Andrew. Look forward to sharing and seeing your posts.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you around and sharing tips and feedback.

Tori803

Welcome Andrew! I'm sure you'll enjoy restoring photos with us! A great way to get started is to post your work in progress here on the Forum as you go along. A lot of restoring is backing up and trying something different, so sharing on the Forum is a good way to get more ideas.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Pat

Hi Andrew.  We always enjoy learning where our fellow volunteers hail from.  A big welcome to you from the other side of the pond, Michigan.

There is always something new to learn no matter how long one has been restoring.  As Hannie indicated, we have a fantastic group of volunteers who just love sharing tips and tricks in a friendly and helpful manner.  Looking forward to seeing more of you on the forum.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi Andrew,

A warm welcome from Kansas and glad to have you with us.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Andrew,

Very pleased to see you on the Forum.  This is the place to give and get advice on photo restores.

Mike
Mike S.