• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Check in to tell us where you're from...

Started by John, June 25, 2006, 02:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Athol, you are going to take you down and with fingers in ears you won't hear us coming.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

Athol, you can depend on me to fend off the disrespectful participants here that contribute drivel from time to time. Fugu or fugue, whatever aids in your quest for enlightenment is certainly welcome by those who share your vision.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mike S.

Margie,

If he is upside down, taking him down could land him on his head.  Is it your intention to try and knock some sense into him?

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Answer:  ::)

Love Hannie's showing how it will happen.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

˙ǝɹǝɥʇ os 'ƃuᴉʞlns puǝʇuᴉ I 'ǝɯᴉʇ uɐǝɯ ǝɥʇ uI

ǝsnɐɔ ʎɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɥʇɐdɯǝ ɹǝɥ uo ƃuᴉʎlǝɹ puɐ ssǝ┴ 'uɐɯʎɹʇunoɔ ʍollǝɟ ʎɯ oʇ ƃuᴉʞɐǝds ǝq llᴉM ˙sǝʌlǝsɹnoʎ uo ʇᴉ ʇɥƃnoɹq no⅄ ˙ɥƃnoʇ 'ʇᴉ ǝʞᴉl ʇ,uop noʎ ɟI ˙ǝldoǝd pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ noʎ ɹoɟ ɹǝᴉsɐǝ sƃuᴉɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ sʇsod puɐ sǝƃɐɯᴉ ʎɯ ƃuᴉʇɹǝʌuᴉ ǝq ʇou llᴉʍ I ǝɹnʇnɟ uI ˙uoᴉʇnqᴉɹʇuoɔ ɹood s,ǝʞᴉW ɥʇᴉʍ ʇuǝɯʇuᴉoddɐsᴉp ʎɯ ʇdǝɔxǝ ʎɐs oʇ ƃuᴉɥʇoN

:wow:

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Just wondering...now that Athol has us all topsy-turvy do I have to eat my pineapple upside down cake while standing on my head or can I just flip the cake over  ???
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

kiska

Your cake should be right side up which would be upside down. You're good to go.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Pat

:funny: Thanks Kiska!  That will save me a lot of headaches  ;)   
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

I think it will take awhile to get over the headache of reading this.  Athol you have outdone yourself.

Mike
Mike S.

timruf

Hello from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Go Packers!