• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Where are the clowns

Started by Lynnya, February 01, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Just starting on this one... color correction so far ...comments welcome. I just did levels rgb - then neutral gray using difference method.

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Good start Lynn. I was drawn to this one but knew it was beyond me. Will be watching as you work your magic! Good luck.  :)

Lynnya

Sweetie.. it's probably beyond me too I'm thinking as I work onnit... :crazy: I do this all the time.. I take it as a challenge then think "what was I thinking" lol...

Shadow

Am wondering, maybe Jonas has another pic with the girl in it that could help you with her shirt?
I have faith in you  :cool:

Mhayes

Lynn, I looked and didn't see another photo that would help. I think maybe Jonas might have some suggestions on a closer crop to help you. You will still have to fudge a little to get more of the girl's shirt in.

You are brave--anyone who does plaids or stripes is. :-)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Oh dear... where am I?? I can't see the forest for the trees... HELP!

Shadow

You nailed it!! Way to go Lynn.  :up: :up: :up:

Lynnya

oh shadow...surely not.. s'funny.. then when I'm working on something like this that needs loads of patching and stuff I can't tell if it's good or bad.. just can't tell.. weird hey?

Sometimes hubby will come in and say "thats great"... "is it??" say I.. no clue.. other times he's say "hmm not good".. again.. no clue. Anyone else like that??  See what Margie says.. dare not send it in to Jonas til I'm sure it's as good as it can be.. :cool:

thank you for your kind comment

Hannie

Lynn, great job!  In appreciation of your work OPR will keep all photos with plaids just for to restore.....  >:D
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Now Hannie... that could just send me over the edge!!! :D :P

Shadow

I find myself thinking the same things Lynn. Thank goodness for the forum feedback and help out of the forest. 'Course, now that you did such an awesome job with that plaid and Hannie has put the word out ...  :D   ;D

Lynnya

I've sent them home... fingers crossed  :cool:

Shadow

:up:  If you have a chance, how in the world did you create the girl's arm? Inquiring minds want to know  :cool:  Thx!

Lynnya

hmmm I have to give away my secrets... I borrowed it from a friend with madras shirt..tried to change the colors to match the part in the image.  With his shirt it was just jumping good patches over bad and then using the patch tool to line them all up as best as I could.. not a very good job in my opinion.. would have like him to have had a new shirt lol but I stuck to the rules ::) I try to keep a stash of "clean" body and clothing parts to avoid any copyright infringements.  Use hubby a lot and his jackets etc..use my own hands (and his) as well for older ladies  :cool: younger ones I have to go find a young person and pose them ....

There was absolutely no information to pull on in her arm or shoulder and painting it in would have looked lousy.. can you imagine  :crazy:

Shadow

Thank you for sharing Lynn.  :loveit: What a cool idea ... borrowing and then changing the colors. Have to keep that in mind ... there will undoubtedly be plaid devils in the future. Or, wait, didn't Hannie say OPR would save them for you!  :funny: