• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Trio

Started by Lynnya, January 23, 2017, 10:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hey gang.. this one looks fairly easy  :cool: I'd like input on the color correction sil vous please... is it too cold? Ignore the purple cast please.. will fix.. it's really the skin I'm concerned with..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Good morning. Color correction numbers look good ... not too cold on my monitor. Will check back for WIP. Know it's going to be good!

Lynnya

Thanks Shadow.. are you working on something?? you've gone awfully quiet?

Shadow

Waiting on a pic. Began something new this morning ... when I comment/ask for a pic I bookmark the image. That way I can check back and see if it's gone to someone else or maybe the distributor is busy and I must be patient  :cool: Sure have enjoyed your WIPs. Keep 'em coming!

Lynnya

did I say my WIP looked "fairly easy"... I must learn to keep my mouth shut... :crazy:

I'm pretty much finished with this one.. just need input if you can see anything I've missed.. appreciate it..

Shadow

Yet another good one!  :up: And you know, you did such a nice job with the lady I can clearly see the details of her blouse ... will help me with figuring out what is the blouse and what is the damage on my pic. Thanks!
One little thing ... maybe desat/tone down the man in the bkgd far right's neck? On my monitor the magenta is pretty strong.

Mhayes

Looks great. I was about to say maybe a little more color to the man's face on your left, but now not so sure. I think this family is going to be very happy and surprised at getting their photos looking new again.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]