• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Damage or sequins....

Started by Lynnya, January 22, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all, just starting on this one.. Color was a mess.. tons of blue cast and tons of magenta. On the front of this ladies dress are some markings... some of which I think are damage as on the table cloth and some I'm thinking may be real on her jacket shoulders..also.. tiny round circles on the shoulders and front sides of the jacket look to be sequins to me.. what say you wise ones...ya know??? looking at it again here it looks like all damage.. something stuck to it and made it look like sequins??

just went and looked to see if I could find another image of her and found this... so it's real.. and it's blueish..

o.k. forget I said anything... :P

Nearly there I think... see anything I'm missing??

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hey Girl. Lookin' good. On my monitor it is a bit dark. Tried a Curves Layer to brighten it with White point on man's shirt near button and black point upper right corner. It blows out the ladies forehead so I just painted the mask to reduce it there. Could just be my monitor ... :wow:   Look forward to the final.

Mhayes

Great job Lyn, I think the lighter areas are damage where the ink was washed off. I would even it out like the others and no white showing.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

thanks shadow and Margie.. I left the areas white as it's the same on all the other pictures of this ladies jacket.. I can cover tho and resend up..

I sent up this version with no sequins and a bit lighter.. thanks for input  :)

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow