• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Did you say pizza?

Started by Shadow, January 18, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Another good one. I did the Difference method to double ck my gray point and then used Levels Gray dropper. Added Curves Layer for Bl/Wh points and tweaked gray/midpoint to neutral. Added a masked Hue/Sat layer to get rid of red and green casts on the bkgd. The image remained pretty dark so I added another Curves layer and raised the 3/4 to midtones up a bit more. How does it look on everyone's monitors? Too bright? While I wait for your feedback, I will tackle the damage and gazillion white dots! Thanks everyone.

Shadow

This is the current WIP. Do the repairs look believable? All feedback welcome! Thx  (Seeing it here I think I need to work on the lady in back's shadow under her chin ... yes?)

Mhayes

Hi Shadow,

I think you are off to a good start, but what stand out to me is that the door on your left looks like part of the wall instead of a door. I think it should be brown in color.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Looks good to me Lyn... I think Margie is right about the door .. Not too bright on my screen  :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thank you gals for your input. I wondered about that whole door area. Tried the brown but it seemed off to me so I darkened the area and can do more???  :(
Margie ... keep getting better! Lynn, great to have you back!
Below is the current WIP/possible final depending on what you think. Your suggestions welcome!

Mhayes

Shadow, that looks a lot better. Maybe the door wasn't brown after all.  :D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Thanks Margie. Think I'll send it home.