• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

girl sitting pic ... need help

Started by battleaxe, January 06, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

This is still a rough copy. Think I overdid the siding, will try to blend in the original more. Okay...is there a person..or part of a person in the circled part? Is it alright if I darken most of it? Add a bit of cushion like the other side? Anyone see the other arm? The one I did is not really correct I think but am leaving it as is until I can figure it out how to correct it.

Any other insights please voice them!  Thank You   :-* :hug: :hug:

Lynnya

Oh wow BA... how brave.. I can't see a person to the right on my screen.. maybe someone else can.  Nice job on her face..maybe blend the background to the left looking at the screen a bit more.. good luck.. looking forward to seeing your end result.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

BA, I agree ... you are one brave woman. I also cannot see a person to the right. Good luck. Eager to see your final.

Mhayes

BA, great start and I wouldn't worry about the other person or the siding. By siding do you mean the lattice work? I'm not sure if that is for real or something that was laid on the photo and let an imprint. Look forward to your WIP.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

battleaxe

Here is what I have for my interpretation of this photo.
Though I think she is in an arbour with flowers but I can't get the flowers in detail ......anyway, this is what I have  .....so far for this attempt.   Can I take the lattice out?

Any insights on how to improve this?  Two more tries and it is going up.  Think this is unrestoreable.

:hug:

Lynnya

I think you've done wonders with it BA... I'm with Margie, not sure that is lattice.. seems a bit odd.. it's a really difficult restore..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

I do not think the lattice was part of picture because of the placement--it makes no sense. I would do away with it. Have the girl grounded as you have and continue with the boards across. Good luck.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

battleaxe

Well I'm giving up.   This is the one I am sending up.  Think someone else can try or consider it a non-restore if this isn't okay.

I'll take some of the blotches away on the arms and legs.  Otherwise tis done.  :(

Mhayes

BA, I agree as there is only so much you can do before you go crazy. Thanks for all the hard work on this one.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

BA, I look at the images you take on and think impossible ... you look at them and see their potential. Admire your determination.