• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Member from Texas

Started by wildemoon, December 22, 2016, 03:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildemoon

Hi, all! I'd volunteered some with OPR back when it first started but ended up running short on time and losing track. I'm back now, and can't wait to dive back in! Working to make sure I have a feel for the flow of things now, so hopefully I won't make too many silly errors posting things in the wrong spots ;)

It's great to meet you, all!
Beth

Lynnya

Hi Beth great to have you back! It's a bit quiet round here this week.. everyone is out shopping I think. Look forward to seeing your posts.

Lynn
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Welcome back Beth and great to see you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Great to have you back Beth, welcome to the forum!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Hi Beth and a big welcome back!
Don't worry about making "silly errors posting things in the wrong spots"  That could be just the ticket to liven things up a bit :halo:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Mike S.

Shadow

Look forward to seeing you around Beth!

Jo Ann Snover

Hello :)

Things will be very quiet here in the coming week or so but I'm sure will pick back up once the egg nog runs out!
Jo Ann

wildemoon

Finally put in my first submission back! Here's hoping I uploaded it right, and thank you all for the very kind, very warm welcome :)

Lynnya

Great! come to the forum... we looking for more people to show their stuff (plus you might be able to help us)  :funny:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Congrats on your first submission! Look forward to seeing you in the forum.

Mhayes

Hi Wildemoon, welcome to OPR and hope to see you more on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]