• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Couple at the Fence

Started by Lynnya, October 25, 2016, 10:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

No I forgot to extend... will next time thanks.. this is my WIP so far...not sure it's better but..  :-\

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Lynn, this photo is a real challenge.  :wow: I like the restore 2nd from the bottom on the 1st page and parts of what is on this one. I came up with the man's suit being more blue, but I have no problem with what you have now.  Great job on her arm and might be tempted to have the little finger pointed down. I would extend the split rail out to the other side.  How you managed to work the background without going crazy is beyond me. I think you may be right about the dress and the streaks are from the ink running.

Kudos for working this one.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Lynn, you did a great job on the skin! Margie said it ... this photo is a real challenge. Like what you did with her dress. You really did a great job with the texture as well. Your poor eyeballs!! :D  You are a brave and talented woman ... way to go.

Lynnya

Hi Margie,

I'll fix the fence rail and the suit.. which parts of which photos did you like or not like and I may be able to fix it..

Hannie

Wow, this restore has come a long way, great job!

FFT does not do much here, the white damage causes that I think.
I agree with Margie on the color of the suit. It almost seems like the fabric of the dress is shiny with a slight vertical pattern.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Hi Lynn, I put your last wip & the original side by side to get a good look at the suit colors. If PB would behave I could show you. (By the way, can anyone recommend another site for images? PB took over an hour last night & now just won't load.) If you want the suit bluer ... added 2 color layers/layer masks. Sampled blue suit from orig, on WIP Filled Color layer with that color/masked then painted in the suit. Repeated with red tie. Maybe that helps.

Mhayes

Lynn, I liked the suit color better the woman's skin color--although it would be easier to tell if not separated by pages.  I also wonder if woman's hair is a little more red or copper?

Great job and thoughts not taking away from what you have done.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn Margie and Hannie,  I'm a workin onnit  :up:

Lynnya

here goes..

with a fence post.. I think there was one there...

Shadow

Mhayes

:up: :up:  Bet you feel like you have ran a marathon?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

I do!!! Margie I put a post in.. is it ok?? Hope so cos I've sent it up.. I'm not real happy with it  :-\ but I think I've probably gone as far as I can go with my experience.. someone else may have taken it further.. maybe Bambi will send it back and I'll have to work on it more lol
Now I need to find and easy one :cool:

Mhayes

Lynn, I agree and can't think of much else you could do and amazing what you did. Not sure what you meant about: "I put a post in . . is it OK?" Do you mean the forum?

Think I got it now after checking my gallery. You made a request for a new photo? Yes, that's fine and it's on the way to you. Thanks.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Actually.... it was a fence post  :funny:

Mhayes

Oh my, I missed this one by a mile!  :funny:

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]