• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Old Daysss

Started by Auset Anima, October 14, 2016, 10:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auset Anima

Just wanted to show my progress on this photo. Main focus is to stop it from looking so yellow. I'm thinking the photo was originally black and white so I will probably adjust it that way.

Original

Current Progress:

Mhayes

Hi Auset, welcome to the Forum. Yes, make it a B/W as that is what is was originally. Go ahead and make the borders solid without  the corner stickers which would have been off a photo album. I'm thinking maybe the white on the brick at the top may have been damage that took the ink off?

Great to see you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Hi Auset, and a hearty welcome to the forum!
Something happened with your images ... Good luck with your work.

Auset Anima

Just wanted some C&C before I upload to the Photo Shelter

Mhayes

Auset, think it's ready to upload. Part of me would like to have the door cleaned up a little more, but then I'm not sure what is natural and what isn't--so better to leave. The one thing that drives me nuts is the door and I want it straighten, but that was how the picture was taken and the people are upright so that's all that matters. Nice job.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Auset Anima

Thank you Margie! I had the exact dilemma. I couldn't tell if it was an after effect of the photos distortion by an outside force like water drying. I decided to leave it after trying a few techniques and not liking the turn out. Thanks again!