• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Is this a harness? All feedback welcome.

Started by Shadow, September 16, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi All,

The pic below looks to be from the Liberty Bowl according to the middle man's neck strap and he looks to have on a harness of some type. My question is - do you think the silver area is part of a drum harness or something like that or damage?

I have seen some wonderful sign restorations on here ... does anyone have any suggestions how I can improve the scoreboard top right, or better to leave it blurred as it is? And if you spot anything else ... please feel free to share.

Many thanks!!

Lyn

Mhayes

Hi Lyn,

I wouldn't mess with the scoreboard as the camera did not  bring it in to sharp focus. As to the harness I don't know the answer. On the boy's shirt to your left, remove the shading around his pocket and have it match the rest of his shirt. Looks good otherwise.  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Thank you Margie ... will do.

Have a good weekend.

Lyn

Shadow

Bambi rules!!
The silver thing is a reclining cougar for the Houston Cougars. Now that I know that I look at it and a cougar is all I see.  ;D ;D 
Just thought I would update in case any one else saw it and didn't see the cougar.
If there are any Cougars out there ... sorry 'bout that!

Hannie

Lol, I stared at this image forever, saw the cougar body but the head just escaped me.  As soon as I read your post out pops the cougar's head.  So funny!  :)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Glad someone else got a chuckle and shared my reaction. Too funny.
Below is the cougar with a bit of tweaking.