• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Profiles

Started by G3User, August 06, 2016, 12:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

Hi Bambi,

klenkeA_8_08_8x10.jpg is identified as ARGB. It has been a while so not sure if that is now the preferred profile?

Thanks
Athol

Tori803

No, the profile should still be sRGB. I think during or after the copy run some of the profiles inadvertently were changed. Thanks for checking!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Athol,

Tori is right and they somehow slipped by. On the next copy run if it happens again, the guilty party will be shot at sundown, or maybe we will wait till the copy run is over so as not to loose a photographer (too soon). Okay, just kidding. Go ahead and change the profile from aRGB to sRGB. The distributor and Quality Control will love you.

It's great to see you on the forum again and I will handle you with kid's gloves and not give you a rough time--until I feel you are up to it or I just can't resist any longer.  :cool:

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Thanks Tori and Margie for the first sentence only.

I have returned in the expectation that SWMBO would have mellowed with age. Obviously NOT so I have booked an appointment with my therapist in anticipation of the hurt to come.

sob

Athol

Mhayes

Oh Athol, thanks for the "gotcha" moment as I thought maybe you had some disease and had no idea what "SWMBO" meant. I did a search on Google and imagine my horror when I discovered: "She Who Must Be Obeyed." My cat was watching me closely as she found my staring at the computer and then laughing heartily a sign of mental instability.

Nice to see that you are in fine form, for now.  :knuppel:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]