• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Member from Southern Indiana

Started by Beth, August 25, 2016, 09:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth

Hello everyone.  I am busily reading all the info in the new member e-mails and learning how to navigate the site.  I look forward to doing my little bit to help.  I have been lurking on the forums and this really looks like a super group of people.

Hannie

Hi Beth, welcome to the forum! 
Thanks for joining OPR and keep lurking around here for as long as you please.  (I am an avid lurker myself)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Pat

Hi Beth,

I love going back through old forum posts to review tips and techniques.  Bookmarking some of the more unique and interesting ones for future reference is a good idea too.

Don't hesitate to ask if you run into problems learning to navigate the site.  There is almost always someone lurking ;) around with a ready answer.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Lynnya

Hi Beth don't be scared of us (I was in the beginning :wow:) they are a super nice bunch of folks here... Welcome from Florida.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Beth and welcome. New here myself. Didn't know I was a lurker too!  ^-^ Have been reading the forums and trying to learn all I could so I could join and be of use ... now I know I was "lurking". :))))

Beth

Thank you everyone.  I think I've got the hang of how OPR works.  I've been a busy bee working on as many photos as I can.