• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Penny pie from Mississippi

Started by Pennypie, July 24, 2016, 02:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennypie

Hey ya'll! I'm excited to be apart of such a great team! I've been restoring photos, documents & also fine art here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast since Hurricane Katrina. It's became my passion & sometimes an obsession to make sure the outcome is perfect. I know personally the importance of a photo as I lost everything to Katrina including all of mine. Having the ability to restore "the only thing left" of peoples loved ones, has truly been a blessing to me! Sharing a gift that was given to me!
Penny"pie"

Pat

A big welcome from Michigan Penny!  You have a real heart for this work born from your personal experience during Katrina.  We will enjoy sharing tips and techniques with you as we work together to give back to those who have lost so much. 

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam Penny!  Thank you for sharing your story here, it sounds like you will fit right in.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

Welcome Penny! Glad to have your help! Feel free to post your work-in-progress here on the Forum. It's a great place to share techniques.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Penny, welcome to OPR from Kansas. Look forward to seeing you again on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]