• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New here. hope I can help.

Started by s2090, May 06, 2016, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s2090

Hi
My name is Steve. I'm retired, and now have more time on my hands. I'm pretty new to restoration, but I think I'm in love.           
Thank you in advance for all the advice I will be asking for.

susanccr

Hi, Steve!  Welcome to the OPR forum!

I fell in love with restoration too.  There are a whole lot of years of combined experience here so the advice is excellent.  :)

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Steve,

If you get stuck restoring a photo just post the before & current condition of the photos and tell us where you need help.  Or if you just want advice on if maybe you missed something.  As susanccr said this is the place to get advice.

Mike
Mike S.

Hannie

Welcome to the forum Steve!
Looking forward to your posts.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

A big welcome from Michigan Steve.  You will find restoring can become addictive also :)  Everyone here loves sharing tips and techniques so don't hesitate to ask for help.  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi Steve, a warm welcome from Kansas. We are happy you are here and I can't think of a better way to spend your free time.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

rmertz76

Welcome Steve, My name is Rick. Brand new Kid on the block too. I don't have any advice because I'm pretty new to restoration also but if I come across any good tips I will holler.
-To serve others is also to serve oneself.

s2090

Hi Rick
Thanks, I will need it. I look forward to seeing our progress.
                                             Steve