• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Pat

Started by Hannie, January 28, 2016, 04:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Shame on me, I forgot your birthday! 

I hope you had a wonderful day and that you and Mike are all settled in!

Hannie

:hug:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Not to worry Hannie, we've been so busy moving that I've had a hard time keeping track of the days myself.  Packing and unpacking all these boxes has given both Mike and I a rude awareness of just how old we both are  :).  I keep wondering where all this stuff came from.  Did it multiply while in storage?   :huh:       
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Pat, shame on me too for missing your birthday. Hope you will finally be able to relax after the move, that will be your best birthday present!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Jonas.Wendorf

Happy belated birthday, Pat :hug:
Best regards,
Jonas

Pat

Gee Margie I was hoping if everyone forgot I wouldn't have to be another year older until next year  ::)

Kiska, after all the packing and unpacking we did moving this last week I'm in complete agreement with your assessment  :funny:

Thanks Jonas.  I enjoyed a much needed break watching all the winter birds playing in the trees in our new back yard  :hug:
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Pat, if it worked that way, there would be no postings about birthdays and anyone bringing them up would be shot.  Ignore Kiska, she had a bad day at the Zoo.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Sorry I missed it Pat. Happy Birthday anyway. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Thanks Tess  :hug:  A real treat to spend it in our new home.
Pat