• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Merry Christmas

Started by Hannie, December 25, 2015, 08:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Hope everyone is having a good time! 

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Had a wonderful Christmas day, shorts, tshirts and aircon going flat out, 100F. Today we lit the fire, it's 59F and a cold antarctic wind blowing!

Unfortunately 54 homes were lost in a bushfire 3 hours drive from us.  :'( http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/great-ocean-road-towns-evacuated-as-fire-hits-coast-homes-20151225-glv0nn.html
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Tess, I saw the fires on TV, thankfully the rain will be of some help to the fire fighters.
For once the big drop in temperatures are welcome...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Yeah though the house count is now up to 103, whole streets gone. Poor people.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Mhayes

Hannie, what a cute picture. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a happy New Year! Tess, so sad to hear about the fires over there and the losses. I can't imagine anything worse than wildfires. Over here things have been pretty rough with tornadoes, floods, and winter storms. OPR has already received an email from Texas where one of the tornadoes hit asking for our help.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

It seems there are weather disasters everywhere lately.  Tess, that's really awful about the fires  :'( I hope you and yours stay safe and cool. :hug:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

Pat, you are so right.  Earthquakes, Fires, Floods, Blizzards.... Nature is busy to be sure.
Candice