• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another senior moment

Started by Lynnya, December 04, 2015, 11:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi All.. looks like I'm having another senior moment  :P Finished my restore (I've done several and uploaded) and I go to upload and do you think I can find an upload place? The uploader I put on my desktop is not compatable so it seems with my Windows 7 (was once.. who knows) finally I did manage to get to a place where I recognized an upload page but of course now I've lost it..  :cool:  The photoshelter page has changed since I was last there and it doesn't take much these days..
It must be somewhere.. can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks and happy restoring.
Lynn
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Hi Lynn,

I know the feeling, so you are no alone. Here is the link to PhotoShelter and directions on downloading the Uploader.
https://support.photoshelter.com/hc/en-us/articles/203373570-PhotoShelter-Desktop-Uploader#link2

Hope this helps.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hi Margie, I downloaded the photoshelter uploader and wondered if it's an old version or something as it's saying it's not compatable with my windows. It did work at one time but now it's saying it can't work cos I'm missingmsvcr100.dll file.. I download all the files and still it's not able to open.  I was uploading thru the photoshelter webpage but that option seems to have gone.. by the way.. I just tried downloading the uploader again just now and still no luck..is there another way.. ftp or something?
Thanks
Lynn

Lynnya

Hi Margie, this is what I see when I go to photoshelter.. no upload to MU  :huh:

am I missing something?

http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/lynnya123/media/printscreen_zpszkayr52q.jpg.html]

Lynnya

o.k. just to put this to bed  ::) I tried downloading the uploader on my laptop and it downloaded just fine.. so it's my desktop.. oh well... another day of messing in files.. Thanks anyway.. worst case is I transfer my image to the laptop and upload from there...

Lynn

Mhayes

Lynn, it could have been the version on you desktop was out of date or had a glitch. I think you need to kick back and have a glass of wine or something else tasty and relax.  :cool:

Margie

P.S. You are not alone as I have been battling computer problems too.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Wine was good Margie...perfect solution to a computer glitch..i did fix it in the end lol
Thanks again for a good suggestion.
Lynn

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]