• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthdau GK

Started by Hannie, November 23, 2015, 01:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Happy Birthday Glenna, hope it will be a good one!

Miss you on the forum,

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

lurch

Happy, happy Birthday, GK! Hope you have a good one. We miss Garrulous Kraken.
<C>

Mike S.

A very happy birthday Glenna,

Thought I would add a little cake.  I hope you have enjoyed the day.

Mike

Mike S.

Pat

Enjoy your special day Glenna!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy Birthday Glenna. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Happy Birthday GK!

Wanted to post a birthday photo, but Photobucket is not responding and I can't get Facebook to come up--so this is the best I can do. Hope you had a wonderful day and we miss not seeing you on the Forum!

:hug:

Nargue
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Happy Birthday. The cake is still in the box.

Shujen

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Hi my OPRsters. Thanks, all, for the sweet birthday wishes.  I miss you all so much - but my brain is deteriorating pretty quickly, and I've been falling a lot.  All the kids and grandkids came over for IM's famous Spanish omelets Sunday and to celebrate my 70th.  We had a wonderful day.  For once I was able to stay on my feet most of the day. 

Shujen, where's your doggone drone?  That would get my cake to me tout suite!

The GK has become rather quiet of late.  Don't know if she'll be back or not.  Please know that OPR has given me so many rewards and so much happiness - both in working on the restorations, doing the Biloxi run and spending much time on the forum. I have my NYC poster displayed in a special place in our family room, and it still makes me smile.  Love U all!  GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)