• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Team challenge

Started by Jonas.Wendorf, July 27, 2015, 06:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memory_Restorer

Hannie, I like the changes you made!  They're subtle, but they really finish it off.  The "seams" around the neck and along the edges of her hair look much more natural now.  Fantastic!  :) 

G3User

:up: :wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

Athol

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I wish all of you that worked on this difficult challenge could have been here in Metairie to meet Tasha, and the photo you worked on. Often it is easy to get burned out and when you work in the "virtual world," but getting to meet Tasha and all the other great people has recharged my batteries and makes me so proud to be a part of OPR. Thanks to all of you that volunteer, and thank you Tasha as it was great to meet you and your daughter. Hope your mother is happy. P.S. Thanks for the NO Saints gifts.

Photo credit: Robert McLaughlin

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Memory_Restorer

Thank you so much for posting that!  :)  This is why we do it!  Seeing that smiling face was just the boost my day needed.

Hannie

I agree, what a great photo of Margie and Tasha, it made my day!

Yes, Athol was right when he wondered if anyone upset Jonas for him to post these photos.  However we showed him a trick or 2!   >:D

Just kidding Jonas,  ()

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Sometimes that image that you have really struggled with goes back into the system and that is the end of it. What a pleasure it is to get such appreciative feedback on two of the challenges.

Seem to recall that Margie, not Jonas was responsible for selecting them so you can expect she will be claiming her share of the credit.

Athol

Jonas.Wendorf

Just you wait, Hannie, the next challenge will surely come :)
(Indeed it was Margie who selected the images, but she left me the pleasure to post and tease :))
Best regards,
Jonas

Mhayes

Jonas,

Because I wanted you to get all the blame--I mean credit.  :)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]