• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thank You from Pensacola

Started by Mhayes, June 01, 2015, 07:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Today I received an email from S Myerick thanking us. We did more than 6 photos, but a lot of her photos were part of an album, so photos were combined all on one page.

QuoteMargie:  I received 6 photos in the mail today.  They are beautiful.  EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! work.  I   can never thank you enough for returning..  and
restoring parts of my life that had been previously stolen from me by flood waters.

Thank you sooo much for taking my case and making me and my husband so  happy

Warm Regards
Hugs Hugs to you and your staff.

We did not take in those photos during our copy run to Pensacola, but instead she requested help by email.

QuoteHello MS Hayes:

I recently learned about the operation photo rescue services in the Pensacola FL area.  Unfortunately I missed the date that the service was offered because I did not find out until after the fact.  All of my family photo's were severely damages in 4 hurricanes that ravaged the Florida panhandle area in recent years.  I would greatly appreciate any opportunity to receive assistance of photo restoration of any of my photos.  I had given up on being able to afford photo restoration of any of my photos because of the cost.

Please, any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated.

Her email made my day! She and her husband were such a pleasure to work with and I will always remember the problem we had when Candice was working on her husband in uniform and the hat didn't meet the branch he was in. Later we found out that a prank had been pulled and just before the picture was taken they put a Marine's hat on him.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

That's a really nice note! Glad she's enjoying her photos.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Hannie

Margie, thanks for posting this lovely note!
Hugs back to Mrs. and Mr. Myrick, love the story about the swapped hat.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

hmmmmmm... I didn't get this memo.

QuoteLater we found out that a prank had been pulled and just before the picture was taken they put a Marine's hat on him.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

Think it came by way of a phone call and then I passed the info on.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Wonderful!!  Thanks for posting that Margie :loveit:
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

That was a fun picture to work on.  Finding out that it was a prank made it all the better!  LOL
Candice