• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi everyone

Started by Lynnya, March 15, 2015, 04:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi everyone. I'm Lynnya and I'm a newbie.   I'm really excited to be "on board".. I've already learned far more than I ever thought possible reading through the tutorials and forum. I'm hoping I can really learn enough to help out a lot. I'm retired and  live in Florida.. in the sunshine so I'm very lucky to have some time to photoshop and to learn more as well.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Pat

Hi Lynnya and a big welcome from Michigan, love your avatar!  It's good to see you on the forum.  We always enjoy getting to know our fellow volunteers from around the world and we hope you will find restoring photos for those who have lost so much in a natural disaster to be very rewarding.  

Hubby and I are retired also.  We were in  Florida (Pensacola) for an OPR copy run last September for photos damaged during the flooding that occurred in that area last April.

Pat  

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Another Warm Welcome from Michigan Lynnya;

Glad to see you on the Forum.  This is were we give and get tips on restoration of photos.

Mike ("Hubby")
Mike S.

Hannie

Hi Lynnya, welcome to the board from Amsterdam!
Glad to hear that you already found useful information on the forum, good luck on your first OPR restore.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome from Australia Lynnya. Hope you enjoy it here.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Lynnya, a warm welcome from Kansas. Great to see you are posting your first restore for help. The forum is a great place to meet other volunteer and exchange ideas.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Oklahoma waving hello!
Candice