• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Brand New!

Started by ashfack, March 01, 2015, 02:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashfack

Hey Everyone,
  My name is Ashlee and I'm new to the group! I'm not super great with forums but I'm really excited to help out with as much as I can! Looking forward to meeting some new friends as well :)

-Ashlee 
-Ashlee

Candice

Welcome Ashlee from the great state of Oklahoma!
Candice

Mhayes

Hi Ashlee, a warm welcome from Kansas. When I started I too was not into forums, but after being here a spell--8 years--I can't imagine not using the forum. Being new, the forum will be your best bet if you have questions and also a great place to post your original and then under that your work in progress. I would suggest that all of our new volunteers check out this section on our Forum as it will answer most of your questions on how to use the Forum.

http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html
http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/board,25.0.html

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

:cool: Warm welcome from sunny Las Vegas. I learned everything I know about photo restoration from Forum. I always post my restorations and don't consider them finished until I've seen all the ways my friends on Forum can make them even better. I read all the posts and learn something from almost every one.

Bambi

Pat

Hi Ashlee and a big welcome from Michigan! 

I hope you will use the forum often.  Because we all enjoy sharing tips regarding the unique challenges storm damaged photos often present I think you will find the forum is a wonderful learning environment.  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome from Minnesota! We're glad you've joined us.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge