• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

newbie from switzerland :)

Started by Sillymilly, January 19, 2015, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sillymilly

Hi all   :cool:

just got registered as a newbie. :) hope to be of any help.
just went through all the informations, maybe ill need a lil help with the uploading, not sure if i understood completely since english isnt my primary language. But ill sure have a try first once i get there. ;)

cyaaa  :hug: sandra

Pat

Hi Sandra and a big welcome from Michigan.

Lots of friendly help is available on the forum if you have questions.  I hope you will find restoring photos for folks who have lost so much to be very rewarding.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Welcome to OPR Sandra from Kansas. How great to see a volunteer from Switzerland. As Pat mentioned hope to see you on the Forum and think you will find this very rewarding.

Margi
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Sandra,

As Pat and Margie said, nice to see you on the Forum.  You can get and give photo restore tips here.

Mike
Mike S.

Sillymilly

Thanks so much for the nice welcome!  :)

just requested my first pictures. cant wait to get going!

Hannie

A warm welcome from cold Amsterdam Sandra and good luck on your first OPR restore!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

:cool: Big welcome from sunny Las Vegas! Look forward to seeing your work on Forum.

Bambi

Candice

Candice

Sillymilly

thank you all so much for the oh so nice welcome!  :loveit:
trying to upload my first restore in a moment since i could use some help with a few details.

cu there  :)