• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Holiday Photos

Started by Mhayes, December 07, 2014, 09:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

We did this once before and thought it might be fun to do it again. If you have some Christmas (or the holiday you celebrate) photos of yourself or even of your pets, post it here. Time for some cheer and I'm sure some laughs.

If I were to read body language, I would have to say I am trying to think on my feet about how good I had been all year in the hopes that my lying would not be detected.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

My brother and I. As you can tell it's summer here at Christmas.

free image host
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

Taken a while back, but one of my favorites.  A Happy family. Yours truly is on your left.
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Phil

phil

Mhayes

Tess, what a cute picture, but why is Santa's eyes closed---fear?

Phil, love your photo! Are you into white dogs and is the larger one a Spitz or an Eskimo"

Come on everyone, you know you have photos somewhere. We promise not to laugh.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

philbach

Well the big dog was Sam a Samoyed (sp?) a very nice dog and the little dog was Tiger a poodle.  They got along famously and added much joy to our lives.
phil

Hannie

I love all these photos!  No Santa where I live, we have to make do with Sinterklaas on December 5th.
Presents and candy are given to children and they better behave or they will be beaten with a birch rod...  ;)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]