• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Glenna

Started by Pat, November 23, 2014, 06:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

I hope your birthday is the cat's meow!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

A Very Happy Birthday Glenna,

I hope you enjoy every minute of this special day!

Mike
Mike S.

Hannie

Whew!  Finished your cake just in time  Glenna!

Have a great day!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

lurch

<C>

Mhayes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GK!

Margie & Bandit
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Always a day late... but you are loved Glenna.  Happy Birthday!  :loveit:
Candice

glennab

Hi, my wonderful forever OPR pals. Thanks so much for the birthday greetings.  Hannie, I love my cake! Posting here reminds me how much I miss restoring photos and being a regular contributor to the forum and interacting with everyone.  While I'm here, I'll let you know that I don't have dementia, as we feared.  I have sleep apnea and chronic depression, both of which cause dementia-like symptoms.  We still haven't found the right toxic brew to get me back to what passes for normal for me, but I haven't given up.  I may yet holler for a photo to work on.

Hugs to all of you!
Bless
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Happy Birthday, Glenna! Sorry for being late! Hope you had a great day! Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Jonas.Wendorf

Oh no, I'm late!
I've brought cake though:

I hope you had a really great birthday and we all hope to have you back some day :hug:
Best regards,
Jonas

schen

I took me a while to bake the cake. Happy birthday!

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Shujen, Jonas and David, thank you so much for the happy birthday wishes and for the cakes!  They look good enough to eat!  Speaking of cake...  I have a great story about my actual cake from IM this year. He insists on getting me a huge beautiful cake every year, and this time the message on the cake was "I still love you."  The woman in the bakery wanted to know if I'd done something terrible.  Then he realized that the sentiment could mean several things.  So he felt he had to explain that it meant we've been best friends for 40 years and married for nearly 30 - and he still loves me so much.  She breathed a sigh of relief!

Hugs
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)