• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Want a little practice? Restoration or Colorization

Started by Candice, September 08, 2014, 05:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Pvt Larry Edwards served from 1959 to 1961 in Patton's 68th Armored, 3rd Infantry Division.

Larry was my best friend and boss.  He's now passed but I thought you'd like this picture to play with while we wait for our fearless leaders to go and come from Florida. 

Candice

Mhayes

Thanks so much for posting as things are really slow right now. Anyone else that has something they would like to put out there--now is the time.

In the photo, which one is Larry?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

You're welcome Margie and Larry is the one on photos right.  

There's no goal.  I merely wanted to share so that people can practice with their restoration or just be creative. 

Candice

jesterjeni

I took a shot at this, just adding some color. without knowing anything about the vehicle I took a guesss.

Candice

Quote from: jesterjeni on September 08, 2014, 07:02:54 PM
I took a shot at this, just adding some color. without knowing anything about the vehicle I took a guesss.

Pretty good.   I'm doing a bit more research on what model that tank is.
Candice

bjtx

Quote from: klassylady25 on September 08, 2014, 06:07:18 PM
There's no goal.  I merely wanted to share so that people can practice with their restoration or just be creative.

Thanks for sharing this interesting old photo.   I also have a couple of old ones, which I might post soon.
(aka - Betty )  CS6, PS CC,  Win 8.1; 175+ restorations so far & hope to do more :) 
Favorite site http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/daily-dozen/

Candice

Looking forward to seeing them, BJ.   ;)

And according to one of my sources, the tank is an M48 Patton Tank.
Candice