• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Something different

Started by G3User, August 19, 2014, 10:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

This from Jonas, he said it looked like fun and is the first half tone image I have seen in the system.

It is surprising to see how much information can be recovered even though there appeared to be physical damage to the clipping.

I purposely avoided trying to restore it as a photo and have left background noise or what may or may not be damage in the brides veil alone. I had to create the grooms suit and have attempted to give it a similar feel.

I have done a couple of full size prints which look OK, now for the acid test :)

Athol

Mhayes

Athol,

This look terrific! The only thing I keep coming back to is his eyes and the glasses and not sure if too dark or why.

I hope you have caught on that when Jonas said it might look like fun--there was a catch.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Thanks Margie,

I did the old before/after switch a few times, some softening and burning produced a better match so it it on its way.

Must be senility setting in, I keep forgetting to distrust distributors. Then again, I learned a lot

Athol

Jonas.Wendorf

Wow, this is brilliant!

Of course I meant it when I said it looked like fun *ahem* :D
Best regards,
Jonas

G3User

Aw, shucks Jonas.

Just remember that I have some accumulated brownie points the next time I venture into your gallery ;D

Mhayes

Don't want to speak out of turn for Jonas, but OPR's policy has been that brownie points expire at the end of each day.  :'(

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice