• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy to be here from California!

Started by susanccr, July 22, 2014, 01:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susanccr

I'm looking forward to working with all of you, getting some things done and having a little fun along the way!

Pat

Susan, welcome from Michigan!  It's great to see you on the forum.  We always enjoy getting to know our fellow volunteers.  While we are waiting for the next copy run to take place and the galleries to become restocked, now is a good time to browse past posts where you will find a wealth of tips and tricks for restoring storm damaged photos have been shared.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Jonas.Wendorf

And another warm welcome from Germany, Susan :hug:
Best regards,
Jonas

Mhayes

Susan, a warm welcome from Kansas. This is a fun place to be and once hopefully soon we will have lots of photos to restore. This is one of the few lulls that we have had since OPR started.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

susanccr

Such a lovely warm welcome!!! 

I've seen some of the wonderful restorations being done here and I'm looking forward to rolling up my sleeves!

My particular interest is restoring heavily damaged photographs.  I've been working my way through our family photographs for quite some time.  I admit that I suffer from a bit of OCD and want to get it absolutely perfect.

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Susan,

Nice to see you on the Forum.

Mike
Mike S.