• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New to the OPR

Started by James, July 03, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hey guys

I'm James and new to the OPR as of this morning. Looking forward to being able to expand the networking with other volunteers here as well as being able to offer helpful advice and obtain helpful advice. Restoring images has been a passion of mine and glad to finally get my foot in the door to do so.

Pat

Hey James a big welcome from Michigan!

We are between copy runs and the galleries are currently empty but that will change.  We have several locations showing interest in our doing a copy run for their area.  So keep checking the galleries for photos and the forum for updates. 

In the meantime you may enjoy reviewing some past posts to get a feel for how we operate and maybe pick up a few restoration tips and suggestions.  If you have questions there is always someone with a ready answer.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi James, a warm welcome to OPR from Kansas.

As Pat mentioned we are between runs, but hopefully that will change soon. Once we get going check into the forum as it is your best bet for current news.

Great to have you!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan James,

You will find this very rewarding.

Mike
Mike S.