• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Started by Mike S., December 24, 2013, 08:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I do not want to miss anyone so I have included a link with this message from most of the countries around the world.

Please feel free to add your own wishes. 

P.S. to the Gallery Distributors, that does not mean wish for a new Mucking Machine

Thank You,

Mike

http://www.santas.net/howmerrychristmasissaid.htm
Mike S.

Pat

Thanks Mike.

If any of you ever wonder just where in the world the OPR website being viewed click on the ClustrMaps near the lower left side of the Forum Home page screen.  Then scroll down to view the current country totals, you'll be amazed.  So, Merry Christmas everyone in all those wonderful languages!

I heard the Grinch stole the mucking machine.  I wonder what he could possibly want with it.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

david_gr

Please add my wishes for Happy Holidays as well. 

While not very active, I am proud to be a part of OPR. I am so glad OPR was able to help so many people this year.  I take my hat off to you who have saved so many memories.  :)

David Gr

PS Pat, You're right it is amazing how many different people from different places have visited OPR.

Mhayes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Mike, thanks for the link--pretty interesting. Now for the bad news for you and Pat. I debated whether to tell you this so close to Christmas, but the Grinch didn't steal the mucking machine, but rather delivered 3 brand new models to the distributors and one to Hannie for a spare.  >:D

Thanks everyone for a wonderful year because without your efforts OPR would not still be around coming up eight years this coming January 2014. Your efforts mean the world to those who never thought they would see their photos restored. Last week I got a call from an elderly lady who had only one photo that needed restoring and it was almost a non-restore, but Bambi and Kiska worked on it and the results were beautiful. This photo was of the lady's sister that died when she was 16 and she was so hoping we would have it restored for her 90+ mother. I don't normally move people to the head of the line, but I did this time. When she called she went on and on about how great it looked and in fact she thought it looked better than it did originally. She also mentioned that she couldn't believe that more people didn't take advantage of our service (Moore, OK tornado).

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Chris.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Years !!  :)
Chris

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once... A. Einstein

Atlantis

The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Candice

~From Our Home to Yours~
Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year

Candice

glennab

This is late for Christmas, but I hope not too late to let my OPR pals know that I'm still among the living and hoping to be able to try a few restorations in 2014 - to make up for my recalcitrant brain in 2013.  Hugs to all of you: long-time beloved volunteers and newbies whom I haven't had the pleasure to "meet" yet.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Candice