• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Glenna

Started by Pat, November 23, 2013, 10:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Have a very happy and special day Glenna.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Happy Birthday Glenna,

Please enjoy your day to the fullest!

Mike

Mike S.

Candice

Wishing you the best evva!  :hug:

Candice

Bambi

:loveit:  Happy birthday, Glenna!

Bambi

lurch

Have a very happy Birthday, Glenna!
<C>

Mhayes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GK!

Hope you day is special and as a little treat for you, my cat Bandit would like you to have a catnip mouse--well temporarily that is.  ::)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PhotoBob

Have a very Happy Birthday Glenna !!  :loveit:

Bob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hello, my wonderful OPR pals.  Thanks so much for the great birthday wishes. 

Margie, there's no way I'm going to battle your fur-butt for that catnip!  That's a vewy scawy thought.  If Bandit has scimitars like my two remainders do, I'll keep my distance, thanks! 

Love the flowers and the grumpy cat (Candy - you know me too well!)

It was a quiet day, but that's what I need right now.  I'm improving overall - slowly, slowly.  Having to change insurance companies and doctors so often has become a real pain.  But I think things are now settled and am hoping I can get meds that help and don't have side effects worse than what I'm battling!  Arghhhhhh!

I think that soon I may get up the courage to see if I have enough brain power left to try a relatively easy restoration.  I so miss the times when I'd be able to spend hours cranking on a nearly impossible one - and loved every minute (even when I was working overtime and still restoring away)!  I miss interacting with my favorite forum denizens!  The last few times I've checked things out, I haven't felt that I could add anything.  But I do lurk once in a while.  Can't let you have ALL the fun!

Bless, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Many hugs
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy belated Birthday Glenna. Glad you had a wonderful day.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]