• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Copy Run to Lindsborg, Kansas

Started by Mhayes, August 24, 2013, 02:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Check out the new blog from the homepage: http://www.operationphotorescue.org/2013/08/operation-photo-rescue-to-help-lindsborg-ks/

We really hadn't expected to work in another copy run before our big one in Moore, OK October 12-13, but with flooding in my home state I felt the need to offer our help. The copy run will only be for one day at the the McPherson County Old Mill Museum.

I will be taking one copy stand and the museum will be provide volunteers to help at the welcoming table. This will be on a smaller scale than our regular copy runs, but no less important.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

It's hard to keep a good duck down, getting out with those who have suffered loss must be very satisfying.

Please put my name on few of the easy ones this time (for a change) and I am impressed with your typing ability while standing.

Athol :halo:

Tori803

It's great to be able to help out 'locally' too! Hoping for a good turnout.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mike S.

Margie,

What you are doing is wonderful!

Does this mean you are getting a small trailer for your motorcycle to haul the copy stand to the copy run?

Mike

Mike S.

Mhayes

This got interesting. Mike how did you know? I couldn't afford the cart so will have the equipment strapped to my back and hope there is not a cross wind. If I had those handle bars I would be feel like monkey when I got off.  ;D  Athol, for your own safety, do not chime in on that one and yes, the duck is still standing--thank you!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Mike, what about the training wheels?

Mike S.

Atol,

I am sure our glorious leader would never need training wheels.

You did notice the motorcycle is held upright by the trailer?

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

For Mike and Athol

:knuppel:  :knuppel:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]